CSU Athletics announces streaming schedule for 2012 Rams football
By Danny Mattie
Athletic Media Relations
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State Department of Athletics recently announced that 11 of the Rams’ football games in 2012 would be available on either national or regional television, with the 12th contest (Sept. 15 at San Jose State) streaming on ESPN3.com.
Thursday, Rams fans received even more good news with the department’s announcement that seven of the squad’s 2012 bouts will also be available streaming online via “Rams All-Access” at CSURams.com.
“We are extremely excited to offer yet another viewing option for Rams fans across the country,” said Director of Athletics Jack Graham. “We have worked diligently with our television partners and the Mountain West to provide online streaming for the first time for our football program, and we believe that this is just the first step in offering unprecedented access to the Rams Athletics.”
Through the “Rams All-Access” subscription service on CSURams.com, fans coast-to-coast will have unlimited access to broadcasts for the home opener vs. North Dakota State (Sept. 8), the Rams’ Week 4 matchup vs. Utah State (Sept. 22), and the annual Border War at Wyoming (Nov. 3).
In addition, fans in most viewing areas will be able to watch online as CSU battles rival Air Force (Sept. 29) for the Ram-Falcon trophy, welcomes conference newcomer Fresno State (Oct. 6), and hosts long-time Mountain West foes UNLV (Nov. 10) and New Mexico (Nov. 24). For each of these contests, however, television contractual restrictions prevent the video stream from being made available in the geographic “footprint” of that particular television broadcast (see details below).
The “Rams All-Access” subscription service once again will also provide streaming audio for every Colorado State football, and men’s and women’s basketball game, on the Colorado State Sports Network.
Geographic Restrictions for Video Webstream:
• 9/8 vs. North Dakota, 9/22 vs. Utah State and 11/3 at Wyoming (KTVD-20): No restrictions
• 9/29 at Air Force (Altitude) [blacked out in Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming]
• 10/6 vs. Fresno State (Time Warner Cable SportsNet) [blacked out in California, Hawai'i and Nevada]
• 11/10 vs. UNLV (Time Warner Cable SportsNet) [blacked out in California, Hawai'i and Nevada]
• 11/24 vs. New Mexico (ROOT SPORTS) [blacked out in Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming]