For Lobos Vs. Boise State -- Get Your Tickets Early
Sept. 24, 2012
NEW MEXICO LOBOS VS. BOISE STATE SHOULD ROCK UNIVERSITY STADIUM
The appeal of Saturday's Lobos football game with Boise State is almost perfect. The forecast calls for a gorgeous New Mexico fall day. The Lobos are coming off a rock-solid trouncing of Aggies.
And the opponent to open the 2012 Mountain West wars is Boise State - one of the premier programs in college football and the team picked to win the 2012 MW title.
The University of New Mexico also will honor Olympic bronze medal-winner and UNM alum Jarrin Solomon; the Eastdale All-Stars Little League World Championship softball team; the Young American Football League; and it's also American Indian Day.
The obvious message from all this is BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY!
"We encourage all our fans to get their tickets in advance for the Boise State football game. We are expecting a good crowd and we want to be proactive in letting our fans know the numerous ways that tickets can be purchased in advance as well as on game day," said Brad Hutchins, UNM's Associate AD for Marketing & Revenue.
TICKET PROMOTIONS: There also are two ticket promotions for the 4 p.m., kickoff with Boise State:
BUY EARLY: Here are the ways to avoid the last-minute rush and buy single-game tickets early:
1. In person at The Lobo Ticket Office in The Pit- Mon.-Fri. from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. By phone through The Lobo Ticket Office in The Pit at (505) 925-5858 or (800) 955-4695 Mon.-Fri. from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. By phone through our Lobo Customer Service Representatives at (505) 925-5743 or (505) 925-5625 Mon.-Fri. from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. In person at The UNM Bookstore Ticket Office- Tues.- Fri. from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat. Noon to 4 p.m.
5. On line at www.unmtickets.com or www.GoLobos.com. www.unmtickets.com.